Dec 24, 2006

Eye Candy for Christmas

For Christmas I present the incomparable, the sartorial, the articulate, and the handsomest of men, be he gay, straight, young, or old ...

Parson School's Chair of Fashion Design and Project Runway's voice of reason, the inestimable Tim Gunn!










Crave to read more about Tim? Here are some links:

In addition to the Bravo Project Runway and Fashion Forward websites, find regularly updated Tim items on the Queen of Project Runway Blogs: Blogging Project Runway.

Hysterical PR updates are found on Project Rungay.

In addition, find more interviews and insights:

3 comments:

The Scarlett said...

Awwww ... we're the Queen! Love it!

Happy Holidays to you Ms. Place.

Anonymous said...

thanks ms place
u know I love tim my man lol

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Thanks for the link love ;) I'm glad I came across this post - a great reminder that I need to do an update on Project Runway. I've been out of the loop a little bit!