May 14, 2007

Time Out

I've been busy at work and watching season finales! A number of my regular shows are coming to a climax this week and next: Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, 24, and Desperate Housewives, to name a few. Other Eric got me hooked on the Bachelor! Yikes! And Work Out will feature a catty reunion. (Don't you just adore trash t.v.?)

Plus I've made personal commitments for three nights in a row, including discussion group (Jungian), a play (Intimate Lingerie), and an evening out with the Divas! I am also going out of town to do training. So, gentle readers, I must take a short time out from this blog. In the meantime, check out my most recent post on Bravissimo and my fellow team bloggers, Eric 3000, Damsel in Progress, and Blogging Top Chef!

5 comments:

BigAssBelle said...

oh say it's not so, ms. place! what will i do without your droll and witty brilliance????

oh well, you must do what you must. don't give me another thought. i will *sniff* survive. enjoy your time off.

jinxy said...

Enjoy Yourself!! We will all eagerly await your return and expect lots of pics and stories upon your return...

Linda Merrill said...

I second bigassbelle - we'll miss your droll and witty brilliance! But, it's hard to keep up the brilliance day in and day out. So, come back to us refreshed. We'll be here!

xxoo

Linda

eric3000 said...

Oh, I'm so sorry Other Eric got you hooked on The Bachelor! I only have to watch tiny bits of it as I walk to the kitchen! Ha ha!

h said...

Contessa Place,

Will miss your sublime blogging until your return. Had planned to ask you to translate some Dutch for me.

Enjoy the pillow fight with the 4 lingerie-wearing Jungian Divas.

as