May 22, 2007

Eye Candy: Johnny Depp

You were waiting for me to showcase this talented, mesmerizing, and gorgeous man, weren't you? For years Johnny has managed to keep us on the edge of our seats with the choice of his varied and original roles.




Even as loopy Captain Jack he is simply Fabulous with a capital "F" and I, for one, can't wait to see what the future holds for him. One thing is for certain - he will surprise us time and again.


Click here to get the impact of Depp's world. Oh, heck, click here to get in the zone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOWZA!!!!

nutmeg

jinxy said...

I just love JD... for his quirkiness almost as much as for his good looks. He just seems like a lot of FUN!!!

more cowbell said...

Sexiest man alive.

I am not one to get hung up on celebrities, but damn.

Marius said...

I've never been crazy about JD, but I admit the man has real sex appeal. As jinxy mentioned, he seems like a lot of fun!

Linda Merrill said...

have loved him since 21 Jump Street (my guilty pleasure). He was hotter than hot in Chocolat. yum!

BigAssBelle said...

he is gorgeous. gorgeous.