May 23, 2007

Aging badly: It's not just for women any more.

These men - Burt Reynolds, Tom Jones, Kenney Rogers, and Wayne Newton - should have let well enough alone. Honestly, they're all starting to resemble Madame Tussaud wax figurines AND each other.


I rather think craggy features befit a mature man:

Clint Eastwood. Still tough.

Sean Connery. Still hunky.

Warren Beatty. Aging with grace.

Then again, there's such a thing as letting things get too far out of hand. Val Kilmer, dahling, where did your six-pack go?




2 comments:

h said...

Brahahahahahhahahaahaha. Hey, if he hasn't already done so, Princess Val can always fall back on the old stand-by:

"I gained all that weight to prepare for a role. I'm dedicated to my craft."

As was the late great Orson Wells.

Princess Val was good in "Tombstone" playing a dying Doc Holliday. And funny in a spy spoof I can't recall the name of.

as

BigAssBelle said...

oh. my. goodness. frightening, isn't it??

somehow, they all end up looking just the same, the men and the women. it's a scary extraterrestrial kind of look. gives me the creeps.