May 11, 2007

Eye Candy

What is it about a Rupert that has my heart beating slightly faster? Rupert Everett, it goes without saying, is the Mt. Everest of Ruperts.

But Rupert Penry-Jones is a close second. Observe his beautiful visage, dahlings, and the way he carries himself in a tux and I think you might agree. Can he act? Who cares.

Yum

Only a few men, like Cary Grant or Fred Astaire, could wear a shawl and hold a bottle of champagne with similar grace and style, as Rupert did in Cambridge Spies.

Mr. Delicious as Captain Wentworth in the 2007 adaptation of Persuasion. If I were Ann, I'd change my mind too.

Rupert's largely a BBC actor, having earned roles in Spooks, Krakatoa, Casanova, and North Square.

His filmography sits below. As you can see, he is generally a supporting actor, but that's all right. A little bit of Rupert goes a long way.



Separated at birth?

Paul Bettany . . . . Simon Woods . . . . Rupert Penry-Jones

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice :) Eye-candy is always appreciated!

Marius said...

I also adore Rupert Everett. And Rupert Penry-Jones is definitely eye-candy. Thanks for posting these pics. Handsome men always bring a smile to my face.

eric3000 said...

What 2007 adaptation of Persuasion?