May 22, 2007

Getting blown off

I don't know about you, but if someone told me he's chosen someone else, and says "This is not a rejection at all, but there's someone who's touched my heart deeper." Wouldn't you still feel lower than dirt?

Though Andy was as gentle as he could be with Bevin, he could have sprinkled her with gold dust and she wouldn't have noticed. For those of you who didn't watch the show, guess who won the rose.





Tessa got the rose and a ring. I don't want to sound like a cynic but how many of these couples in this formulaic show have made it beyond three months?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

None.... We tuned in and laughed at the "reality" of it all.

eric3000 said...

I just hated how long it took him to tell Bevin he wasn't picking her. For several minutes of his speach you couldn't tell which way he was going. Just say, "Bevin, I think you are wonderful but I'm not picking you." Then he could go on and on saying nice things to try to make her feel better. But get the pain over with quickly, like ripping off a Band-aid.

This show makes me sick. Fortunately, Eric only made me watch the last half hour.

Linda Merrill said...

I haven't been watching, but I always figured that it was the producers who wrote those soppy final scripts to increase the tension. Meanwhile, poor #2 has to keep smiling through it all - till it's time to cry. I read somewhere that out of all the bachelor/bachelorette type shows - only 3 couples are still together, with only Trista and Ryan actually married.