Jun 6, 2007

May the best Top Chef team win

...and we'll find out in a little over two hours. It doesn't matter how personal one's feelings are about Marcel and Ilan, the Season 2 chefs as a whole were never has inventive as the Season 1 chefs.

So, before the show starts, I'll go on record as saying that I think Team One with Harold, Tifanny, Stephen, and Dave will win.


Regardless of whether I'm right or wrong (and I'm sure you'll let me know soon enough, dahlings), Bravo's smart kicking off the new Top Chef season this way. They've got every Top Chef fan talking and salivating already.

3 comments:

Marius said...

I agree; Bravo knows how to please its viewers. Top Chef All Stars is a great idea. I'm also rooting for Season 1. Also, I fell in love with Harold from Season 1. It was a transient thing, but seeing him again (in a few minutes) may reignite that old flame. And, for some reason, I developed a crush on Marcel. I can't explain it; it just is.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Season 1 squash Season 2 and eat them for dinner.

Oh, and Ms Place, that photo brings back fond memories of the Kenmore Pro Kitchen, I sure hope Bravo has renewed their Sears service contract.

RVA Foodie said...

It is so fitting that Marcel was appointed to lead the Season 2 team. He led that show into the abyss. He brought the level down and the rest of the chefs went with him. It became a childs game. Go Team Season 1.

Oh, and I do have to say that I feel bad for Sam. He really tried to rise above the bs during his season, but..

Well, it was a great showcase of the two divergent seasons.