Feb 10, 2007

Did Laura Bennett Show at Fashion Week?

Why did no one tell me that Laura Bennett was asked to show her latest runway collection for Fall 07?

1-4
5-8
9-12
13-14

Of course you know I'm kidding right? Below are the designers who actually created these outfits.

1. Tracy Reese
2. Monique Lheuillier
3. Michael Kors
4. Marc Bouwer
5. Joanna Mastroianni
6. Jayson Brunsdon
7. J. Mendel
8. Diane Von Furstenberg
9. Akiko Ogawa
10. Badgley Mischka
11. Bill Blass
12. Carolina Herrerra
13. Malandrino
14. Lela Rose

It goes to show how in tune with today's fashions Ms. Bennett is, and how her skill as a fashion designer and seamstress equal anything that's already out in the market. I've been a huge Laura fan from the start and these dresses merely prove to my mind that she will go far.

View the entire Fall 07 Mercedes Benz Fashion Week collection here.

2 comments:

Gorgeous Things said...

Yes! Our girl was 2 seasons ahead of all the rest. And you have to believe that Kors and Malandrino were both influenced by her work.

jinxy said...

Who could not be influenced by her and her work? Hell I'm just a gal sewing in her living room and I was inspired!