Feb 2, 2007

Eye Candy

You were waiting on tenterhooks, weren't you, wondering when I would introduce the fabulous Matt Damon as my next Eye Candy. Oh, I know he's not the classically handsome type. But here's the thing: I've always preferred his fresh boyish looks over the more regular features of his good friend Ben Affleck.







His acting skills mesmerize me. I had me totally fooled as the dastardly Tom in The Talented Mr. Ripley, and he totally came into his own as a hero in The Bourne Identity. He can get so lost in his part that you forget that he's Matt. That's why I know his career will have staying power.


As I wait for his next movie, I'll just keep looking and looking and looking. No harm just looking, is there?

6 comments:

jinxy said...

While I am not a fan of Ben Affleck (I will never forget his L'oreal commercials and how I LAUGHED)

but, I am not a big fan of Matt Damon's looks. The boy can act... but I have to file difference of opinion on the title of Eye Candy for him.

Anonymous said...

i love him in the bourne identity. can't wait for # 3 to come out.

Anonymous said...

Picture #2 is very nice :)

Anonymous said...

He's 5'4" and can't play poker worth a damn. That second fault just can't be ignored or subscribed to providence.

Vic said...

Oooh, my Eye Candy this week is getting slammed. That the man can't play poker is indeed a set back. However, as to the height question, I beg to differ. Matt's 2 1/2 whole inches taller than Tom Cruise and the same height as Heidi Klum. Poker face or not, I am still a Matt girl. Oh, here's a link to celebrity heights: http://usedwigs.com/lists_08.html

Patrick93001 said...

Thank you for this post. I just visited, by accident, this page: http://www.bearotic.com/2008/06/29/hollywood-fuzz-matt-damon-g

and almost threw up. You provided the antidote. Will M.D. ever be able to shed those pounds (or is just a really well done body prosthesis?)

Horrors!